Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spring Break at last!

So! It's spring break! :) Im happy about it but like i think i might get lonely... maybe. Well today after her like thing I am hanging out with sierra :D I just cant wait to wear things i could never wear to school! :DD MAKE UP! SHORTS! STRAPLESS SHIRTS AND DRESSES! it will be awesome and totally fun! Plus i get top go sierra in a show and then we are sleeping over and our other friends house Sophie(: I don't know what im going to do on other days when im not doing those things.... Thats when i will get super super bored and just be like on Facebook ): Sad how my like life has come  to im bored... Facebook. Maybe I'll draw... im not very good at art though so... i dont know. ooo good thing! i might have an extra lesson this week (horse back) OOOO And i am like planing this chick party thing (: We are going to have soooooo much fun! It is going to be awesome (: I dont know like when i am going to have it. Oh last week we had this thing where we went to a bunch of different art places... That was kind of fun... but not like totally awesome. some places we went i just like hated... but most of them were okay! I loved working with this one guy... he was awesome and so was his art.

Till next time
~Ali<3
song of the day- Seasons of Love by RENT cast

No comments:

Post a Comment