Monday, June 25, 2012

Memes

Now. Memes dont get me wrong I love memes as the next 9gagger and so on. But i have i think that they are taking over my life. i know that might sound crazy and i totally get that but allow me to explain my self. when i look at someone i see the forever alone face not just a man or women sitting alone because there family isnt up yet or didnt feel like going out with them at that time. Or if i see someone trip maybe spill something i dont think KLUTS I go BAD LUCK BRAIN... that isnt even bad luck brain-ish. Then i find myself quoting memes. some memes that might be okay but others its like you shouldn'y be living by that but i  still am! Thats not where it ends... whenever i realate to a meme i think about that meme every time i do that thing or see it happen. Then i kinda laugh even if it sad!

~ Ali<3

No comments:

Post a Comment